This is one of those dishes I saw while flipping through a magazine and it instantly stopped me in my tracks. I love spinach artichoke dip, make it into a pasta and what could be wrong. I save it and added it to our menu right away.
When I started to mix this I instantly got the spinach artichoke smell in my house and it sounded great… I was worried I would be disappointed but that was far from the case. This was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We loved it, and my daughter also loved it and also ate all the spinach normally picking it out of dishes. We seriously loved this.
Spinach Artichoke Baked Pasta (From: Womans Day March 2012)
- 12 oz of short pasta (I used penne)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 large onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup of Sour Cream
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1- 10oz package of of Spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1- 13.5oz Can of Artichoke Hearts rinsed and chopped
- 4 oz. (1cup) of Mozzarella
Broil 3-5 minutes or until the top is golden brown and cheese is melted.
© 2012, Carrie. All rights reserved.