My friend raved about this recipe while we met for lunch one day. Saying she almost called to cancel lunch to have this for leftovers. I quickly pinned it. And made it rather soon. But I was disappointed.
It had great flavor and was simple to make. I made it for the main dish and served a veggie on the side and it was lacking. It was more of a side dish. I will make this again for breakfast with eggs on the side. But not as a main supper dish. Good flavor just needs a different meal with it.
Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown Casserole (From: BookCooking.net)
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
© 2012, Carrie. All rights reserved.